Randstad are currently preparing a staffing crew to support our client in the delivery of a maintenance project. The work is specifically for a power station shutdown in October. We require a number of appropriately ticketed and experienced staff to participate over the month of October during the mobilization, shutdown period and demobilization.
We will consider you if you have previous experience in a similar environment and you can confidently perform associated labouring and operating tasks relevant to the project. Some of the critical elements we are you to consider if applying are:
- Do you have the availability for a 4 week period commencing Tuesday 4th October with critical attendance from 10th October for 10 consecutive days.
- Will you reside in the Newcastle or Central Coast area with accommodation that provides for safe fatigue management.
- A confined space ticket that has an expiry date after 1 November 2016 OR an Elevate Work Platform Ticket that is not due to expire during the project.
We have a number of day and night shift positions for those with experience in general trades assistance, use of boom lifts and scissor lifts and understanding of confined space safe practices.
You will need to submit for a pre-employment drug and alcohol test plus regular ongoing site testing. It is critical that applicants have the physical capability to perform works and can undergo pre-employment physical screening.
Beyond this assignment Randstad will work with you to find your next employment opportunity with our clients.
This position not exactly what you are looking for? Take initiative now and contact our recruitment team now and tell us all about yourself. We have multiple roles available including:
- Construction labourers (build and civil)
- Electricians and Electrical Trades Assistants
- Carpenter and Joiners
- Production Workers and Forklift Drivers
To apply for these position, you may use the apply now function on this job board or contact Lizette on 02 40327300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.