Boilermakers, Electricians, Fitters and Riggers required for multiple projects in Wollongong Area
Randstad was founded in 1960 and now operates in 39 countries. Worldwide Randstad employs around 28,030 of its own staff, whilst 567,700 people are deployed in other companies every day through Randstad. Locally, Randstad has been operating in Australia since 1988 - and we celebrated our 25th year of providing recruitment services to Australian businesses in 2013.
Randstad are currently seeking experienced trades staff. We provide regular work divided over multiple projects within the Wollongong area. It’s a plus (not essential) if you have a current Bluescope induction. This is a good opportunity for local trades staff with the flexibility to be available at short notice.
We mainly require qualified trades staff for the following positions:
- Riggers (RB, RI, RA)
To be considered for these roles you must:
- Be trade qualified as a Boilermaker, Electrician, Fitter and/ or Rigger (RB, RI, RA)
- Hold an OHS white card
- Be reliable, flexible and able to work at short notice
- Possess excellent work ethic and be a good team player
- Pass Randstad’s induction process which includes a physical assessment
- Have 3 Red Isolation Locks, own tools and PPE
If you are interested in the role and have the skills required, please apply now or submit your resume to email@example.com.