Our client is seeking a switched on Trades Store Assistant to work Full Time within their branch in Leichardt. You will work with the team to meet the needs of our Trade customers by building strong relationships on a daily basis.
Based in Leichardt, our client is seeking a proven Trades Store Assistant, whose role will be a mix between customer service in store and warehouse duties. The position is a “hands on” role and will report to the Branch Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer service - counter sales
- Counterbalance Forklift Driving
- Stock allocations
- Data entry
- Answering phones
- Picking orders (Alluminimum)
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Maintain WHS and compliance standards
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years experience in a retail background
- A proven track record of customer service and managing a number of orders
- A background in warehousing is desired
- Proven ability to think outside the box
- Experience working with WMS systems is highly desired
- A demonstrated understanding or experience in the building industry is essential
- Proficient computer ability
- Current NSW Forklift License (LF)
If you feel this position is suited to you please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.