training coordinator/customer service representative in Warriewood
Warriewood, New South Wales
AU$ 45,000 per year
A fast growing Software company is looking for an experienced and passionate Training Coordinator/Customer Service Representative to join their close knit team. This company has an extremely supportive culture that promotes a 'can-do' approach to their work, so therefore is looking for someone who can adopt this same mentality.
This would be an exciting workplace for anyone who is seeking to develop their skills in the role of Training Coordinator/Customer Service, be trained by an experienced team in all aspects of the business and work really closely with an Entrepreneur.
As the Training Coordinator/Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for communicating, educating and training our client's customers in regards to their software. You will be in a small team that is very hard working, outcome focused and rewards those who excel in their area.
Day to day responsibilities:
- First point of contact for all software enquiries
- Providing on-boarding support for new and existing customers
- Training new and existing customers with how to effectively use their new software
- Encouraging customer confidence with using their software
- Being able to communicate effectively and provide quick 'how to's' to solving queries
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
This role requires a high level of communication and confidence as you will be constantly dealing with important customers. Additionally, you should be able to pick new software up quickly and be able to effectively explain the features and benefits - full training will be provided to this person. Ideally you will be passionate about maintaining key relationships and will be motivated to achieve targets.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- A 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- The ability to manage your time effectively
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and confidently
- A salary of up to $60K + Superannuation
- On going training and development
- Permanent Role
- Parking available
- Career progression
- Work close to home
This is a great opportunity to further your learning in the field of customer service, whilst being in a company that promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere.
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or, for a confidential conversation please call Ellie Perkins on (02) 8215 1025.
Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Inbound, Outbound, Calls, Training, Training Coordinator, Call centre, contact centre