Your role as a professional Semi driver is to deliver palletized goods locally. We currently have multiple Full time and Casual roles based in Melbourne's East and South East which are paying above award rates.
To be shortlisted you must have/be:
• Confident to reverse into narrow docking bays in high traffic areas
• A current HC licence with 2 years experience
• Monday to Sunday availability, weekend and week day is also available.
• Capable of coupling and un-coupling trailers safely
• Able to assist unloads using pallet jacks
• Proof of residency supported by a Birth certificate, Passport or Citizenship cert
• A clean Vicroads driver history report supported by a recent documentation
On offer is the opportunity to work in clean, modern Prime movers with an industry leaders and great above award rates.
Don't miss this limited opportunity as Driver in-cab assessments are limited. If you meet the essential criteria above, send in your application by clicking the apply button or call our office today on (03) 9590 2280. DON'T MISS OUT!!