Lead/Senior User Experience (UX) Designer
This renowned global leader in the entertainment/media industry is looking for a hands-on Lead/Senior UX Designer to join their Melbourne based office to head up the UX function on Australian projects.
Headquartered in the USA, where a matured UX/Design capability exists, they are now looking to create a local capability. You will be sitting on the Creative Council along with the Technical and Design Leads to create world-class interactive products and platforms.
While leading the UX function (80%) you will also be supporting the design capability (20%) through from concept to delivery. This is a fully hands-on UX Lead position.
- Strong cross platform capability - Tablet/Mobile/Web
- Able to give strategic input to the Creative Council from UX perspective
- Liaise with clients/customers in regards to UX
- Technical skills in Front End technologies
- Highly skilled in web design practices - information architecture, wireframing, conceptual design, prototyping, UX, UI, etc.
- Comfortable working in a face paced global company, being the point of contact for all things UX
In return you will receive a competitive salary, bonus structure and company perks.
If interested, please contact Max Encke on 02 8298 3881 or hit apply below.