A family owned Beverages Company that specializes in bottled water is currently expanding and growing and is looking to recruit new team members to join their team.
This 100% Australian owned company manufacturing 100% Australian products is looking for Warehouse Line Operators based in Laverton.
12 hour shift basis, based on the following times:
12am (midnight) to 12pm
12pm to 12am (midnight)
3-4 days each week rotating
Temp to Perm Role
$27+p/h on afternoon and $30+p/h on nightshift.
With one rostered day off every 4 weeks.
Key Responsibilities for the Role:
- Advanced machine operation
- Line operation
- Process work
- Counterbalance forklift operation
- High Reach Forklift experience (bonus)
- Production line management and maintenance
- Completion and preparation of accurate checklists
- Equipment calibration and monitoring.
- Packaging line preparation, management & monitoring
- Attention to detail
- Self-managed and self motivated
Must have requirements for the roles:
- Initiative to learn new skills and apply self
- An all rounder team player
- Proven commitment to achieve quality and results
- Multitasker and self motivated individual
- Ability to commit to more than one role-team player
- Commitment to ensuring a safe and healthy working environment
- Computer literate and technology savvy
- Flexibility to work above shifts
If you would like any more information please contact us on 8353 3400, otherwise please apply now and we will contact you.