This is a role where the successful candidate will be required to be a hands on Warehouse Supervisor who has a high level of natural leadership. The successful candidate must be able to work autonomously, while maintaining accountability for all aspects of warehouse operations.
To be considered for this position, you will confidently demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience within the steel industry
- Supervisory experience
- Forklift and gantry crane licences
- Experience with rolling stocktakes
- Knowledge of freight related computer systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Employment history of reliability
- Available for an immediate start
What do you get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- A long term position within a values based environment
- Western Suburbs location
If you satisfy the criteria above, can demonstrate a consistently solid work ethic and are ready to take part in a rewarding opportunity then hit the "Apply Now" button and register your interest. Alternatively, enquiries can be made with Stephen on 07 3640 6800.