web development and maintenance services in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Situated on-site, you will work closely with key stakeholders to understand and define their requirements, before undertaking development and maintenance activities for a number of exisiting and new, business-critical applications.
In addition, you will develop and maintain comprehensive step-by-step guides and documentation, pertaining to each individual application.
- Management and administration of content for the multiple applications
- Deployment and management of applications in a hosted environment
- Root cause analysis and debugging of PHP applications
- Ensuring all development is in accordance with approved development lifecycle and frameworks by undertaking technical analysis, design, programming, testing and documenting
- Develop and maintain solutions that are compliant with existing policies, standards, procedures and security practices
Key Skills, Knowlegde & Experience
- 3-5 years’ commercial experience in developing a variety of web applications, using:
- Strong Wordpress knowledge and experience, including plugin's
- Demonstrated ability to debug complex PHP applications
- Accomplished HTML and CSS skills
- Ability to deploy and manage applications on a Linux-based Apache web server, via SSH, SCP and cPanel
- Strong ability in defining and documenting requirements
- Strong communication skills, including: verbal and written
- Motivated to work independently or as part of a project team
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong root-cause analysis and resolution skills
This assignment requires a dilligent Web Developer, who is available commence no later than w/c 12th September.
For consideration or further detail, please submit an up-to-date resume in the first instance.
Web Development / WordPress / PHP / Application Maintenance & Enhancements