windows server engineer - level 2 - norwest area in Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales
AU$ 75,000 per year
Leading Sydney based IT Managed Services Provider located in the North Western Suburbs requires a permanent Windows Level 2 Support Engineer.
As a Windows Level 2 Support Engineer you will provide for client’s remote and onsite. You will be responsible for responding to initial requests and resolving if possible.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise and strategic advice that assists in the smooth and efficient operation of the business and its customers.
- Remote system administration of customer networks.
- Onsite customer support when required.
- Recording and documentation of support cases using ticketing software
- Resolving problems and/or working with other Level 2 engineer's, to ensure customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Liaising with third party vendors to address product support issues.
- Assist with the design and delivery of complex IT Projects
- Design and implement straight forward and less complex IT projects autonomously.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proactively supported Windows and Exchange server environments for at least 3 years.
- Experience in virtualisation platforms – e.g. VMware.
- Experience in delivery of Managed Services solutions.
- Minimum MCSA or equivalent, in currently Microsoft supported Server version.
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT Industry considered an advantage.
- Industry experience in implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Current NSW Drivers License.
An excellent package is on offer for the successful candidate consisting of Base + Super + Training + on call allowance and career progression.
Car parking is available on site.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8298 3868 for Confidential Discussion or just hit the apply button below.
Windows Server Engineer - Level 2 - Norwest area