My client is a growing FMCG currently expanding their HR team and are seeking a Work Health & Safety Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a supportve HR Manager.
Duties of the Role:
The purpose of this role is to develop and implement WHS systems, strategies and policies. As well as providing advice and recommendations on emerging WHS issues.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review the WHS management system, strategies, and policies to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and codes of practice
- Provide advice and recommendations to senior management on emerging WHS issues to contribute to effective decision making and facilitate the implementation of safe work practices
- Develop, implement and maintain WHS performance and reporting systems
- Conduct audits of the WHS management system to identify and address areas for improvement and ensure compliance with legislative requirements
- Previous experience in a similar WHS position
- Knowledge and experience in the interpretation and implementation of relevant WHS related legislation and industry standards
- Ability to work automously with a proactive attitude
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or email a WORD copy of your resume to Carla Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org