Our client is an international organisation that works across all sectors and delivers a broad range of services that are essential to their clients. They are looking for a confident Work Order Administrator to join their busy and vibrant hub.
To be considered for this great opportunity you need to demonstrate that you have provided an exceptional standard of work in a previous role so that you can hit the ground running and make a solid contribution to the important role of this team.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering fast paced administration support
- Processing and finalising work orders
- Managing corrective actions where required
- Exporting data from external source to Excel
We are looking for:
- Excellent spelling and communication skills
- An incredible multitasker!
- SAP experience essential
- Driven attitude in order to meet high quality and quantity of work
- A positive and proactive approach
- A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
If this sounds like the perfect position for you please APPLY today! Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Prior to interview, you will be required to demonstrate your data, typing and spelling ability through an online testing system.
Alternatively please contact Ana Prestwidge at Randstad on 4032 7353 for a confidential discussion.