2 supply chain planners in Zaventem
As a Supply Chain Planner (SP), you are responsible for all SKU's related to a portfolio of external (non)-tolling suppliers within the region. The SP orchestrates the overall supply chain for his products end-to-end all the way to the end customers.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- He/she identifies and addresses the supply chain risks and is a change agent for supply chain improvements along the supply chains and underlying value streams for his/her products;
- He/she ensures visibility of upcoming supply and owns the communication to the cluster demand managers;
- He/she will actively participate in any change activities such as new product introductions, site tranfers, packaging changes, format harmonization, etc to optimize supply and minimize business impact from a supply perspective;
- Establish and maintain long-term capacity and volume plans and drive the resolution of identified gaps;
- Identify opportunities in supply planning, product formats, inventory management, campaigning strategy, to improve SCL performance in key areas such as reliability, lead times, responsiveness, cost, on-time delivery, inventory levels;
- Monitor site/supply performance against KPIs.
- Provide the data to support the Global Supply reviews and follow up on actions
- Collaborate with site to understand root causes of supply issues,define and follow through corrective actions plans;
- Analyze demand evolutions.
- Bachelor required;
- Proficiency in English;
- At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain Management;
- Experience in working in an international organization with a fast evolving environment.
- Knowledge and experience in Supply Planning are an asset;
- Experience with ERP systems, prior experience with APO SNP is preferred;
- Strong analytical capabilities;
- Detail oriented, organized, reliable, resourceful with a relentless customer focus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player, ability to collaborate cross functionally.
We can offer you a job opportunity (long term to perm) in an international and very dynamic company, where eagerness to learn, problem solving, and creative thinking are rewarded. Are you ready to take this opportunity or do you want to have more information? Then don't hesitate to contact us!