business development expert in Zaventem
For a company in the automative sector in the region of Zaventem we are looking for a Business Development Expert.
You will be identifying and realizing market potentials in the market segment as well as in the enterprise data solution segment:
- Managing existing accounts and show path for future growth.
- Identifying new target accounts.
- Developing strategies and measures to gain access to those accounts.
- Initiating first contact and determine basic rules of cooperation at potential new accounts.
- Achieving significant growth in turnover across a variety of accounts.
- Responsible for achieving the sales target and key business index: sales, profit, growth and account receivable cage.
- Maintaining close coordination with sales colleagues / management as well as China headquarters on progress within territory, facilitating decision making in order to meet customer service expectations.
- Identifying regional market trends on a product / technology level and suggest product development ideas.
- Negotiating the credit terms and pricing with customers in accordance with the company's pricing policy.
- Assessment and development of Westlake customer collaboration business opportunities in the mid- and long-term by country and region, across verticals and technologies, and their evolution over time.
- Further developing the key account business, Westlake brand agency and service.
- Developing and maintaining a profound customer relationship by focusing on technical and commercial customer issues and requirements. Managing relationships to Westlake and customers mutual advantage.
- Coordinating with relevant parties to provide right sales services including sampling and technical support to customers with professional manner.
- Visiting customers constantly and provide timely and accurate report on customer, market and competition update to superiors.
- Consolidating feedback from customers on products and services for continuous improvement.
-You are analytical and motivated
-You have a good organizing ability and team spirit but you can
- You have at least 3 years work experience, experience in automotive spare parts
manufacture or distribution is an advantage,
- You have good sales and customer service sense, knowledge of sales skill and experience
is needed, business travelling is possible.
- The first working language is English, multilanguage skills are preferable.
-You are familiar with Microsoft office software, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Nav
ERP system is an advantage.
We offer a challenging function in an international environment, with an attractive salary.