customer service medewerker in Beerse
A front office employee with a passion for customers.
- Your focus on patient & customer enables you to solve questions from customers in the Benelux;
- In a structured way you are able to handle the complete order to invoice process (order taking, complaint handling, etc.).
- Your technical insight helps you to deal with different processes and systems;
- Due to your understanding and integrity you are capable of detecting and follow-up on Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints;
- To enable correct follow-up and handling of customer requests you thoroughly understand the processes and pharmaceutical legislation applicable in the Benelux;
- Your excellent communication skills help you to connect and collaborate closely with different departments and internal/external stakeholders;
- Your efficiency is key to help you optimize existing processes and define new opportunities.
- Bachelor degree and being interested in the medical world and legislation;
- Knowledge of the healthcare environment and systems in the Benelux;
- Knowledge of Janssen products is a plus;
- Customer orientation and focus;
- Able to understand and translate customer needs into concrete solutions;
- Excellent communication skills (Dutch/French/English);
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT-literate.
Temporary job until February 2017.