dutch speaking administrative support agent in Woluwé-Saint-Lambert
Woluwé-Saint-Lambert, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
Tempo-team is looking for a Back office agent for the 'post sales' department of an international company located in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
The company's activities :
The company provides smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels: in-store, online and on mobile.
Reporting to one of our Team Leaders Customer Care, your responsibilities will cover administrative/support tasks related to customers.
After an on-the-job training, you will be an expert in Payment Services products and services, allowing you to take part in:
- PCT's (price change template)
For this challenging position, we need a talented individual with strong administrative and organizational skills. Our candidate should fit following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or 1-2 year(s) experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of German
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Team spirit
- Independent and willing to take initiative
- High drive for result
- An eye for details