inventory procurement planner specialties - brussels - nl/fr/eng in Anderlecht
Anderlecht, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Procurement Planner Food in our Supply Chain team. Based in Brussels and reporting directly to the Supply Chain Manager. You will work closely with various teams as Sales, Product Management, Transport, Warehouse & Quality.
!! Permanent Placement - CDI - Vast contract !!
- You are responsible for all chemical (10%) & Food (90%) material flows from the company suppliers to the company customers.
The Inventory & Procurement Planner is managing, coordinating, and/or executing the following activities :
purchases, inventory, timely production, warehousing, inbound transport.
-- * All to guarantee an on time and complete delivery to the customer.
- Your focus is the coordination between the purchases, the inventory and the service to the customers. You are the supply chain liaison for Product Management, Customer Service, Suppliers, Logistics and the the various production sites.
- Purchase with suppliers contracted by (European) Product Management team
- Optimize inbound activities & choose best cost-effective option for distribution (direct,
semi-direct or stock)
- Inventory management
- Non-conformances handling (vendor and customer complaints)
- Education : minimum Bachelor degree, or equivalent experience
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in Dutch, French & English. German is a plus, but not mandatory
- Team player
- 4 years of relevant working experience in in a Supply Chain, Logistics or
- Retail, food or Chemical experience is a plus
- High degree of ownership
- Analyzing skills
- Organizational skills