junior aankoper - kortrijk in Kortrijk
- As a logistic buyer, you are an essential part of the supply chain and have an important role in the timely and correct supply of goods and services for Operations.
- You support planning in translating the demand plan for purchased finished goods and/or spares and/or peripherals into a supply and inventory plan (part of the S&OP process).
- Being responsible for a portfolio of suppliers, you have ownership over the operational purchasing process including the administration linked to this.
- Based on planning requirements, you place purchase orders with a realistic delivery commitment from suppliers (ODM's) and you ensure delivery by close follow up :
o Follow-up on the plan realization by production and correct where necessary to meet agreed sales schedule
o Implement changes in order priorities and analyze for the impact.
o In case of anomalies, such as inferior quality, late confirmations, overdue deliveries and payment issues, you act as the Barco representative towards the supplier in solving these issues
- You give feedback to the sales-desk on progress of the schedule. You communicate and update delivery schedules for the coming defined period.
- You play an active role in the monthly KPI dashboard reporting of the VF
- You have a higher education degree (short or long type)
- You are a teamplayer, but working indepentently is not a problem
- You have a hunger to learn and graduatly grow in your function
- You posses good communication skill, are commercially gifted and work towards solutions
- You have a keen interest in planning and purchase