lab assistant in flavor and fragrance in Strombeek-Bever
For our client in Strombeek Bever we are looking for a Lab Assistant
- Carry out routine laboratory work to assist the supervisor (Finished product preparation on small scale, perfume compounding, wash tests, setting up or cleaning away experiments, disposal of waste, ...)
- Run basic experiments according to qualified procedures.
- Keeping inventories up to date
- Knowing and applying specific protection measures linked to handling of chemicals (specific training and qualification done by R&D)
- Summarize results of basic experiments and communicate these results to colleagues (in electronic labnotebook).
- You have a Bachelor's degree or similar experience in Chemistry
- You have experience working in a lab
- Good knowledge of English
- Good communication skills.
- Basic data processing skills (basic Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Be able to be very accurate (weighing perfumes)
Temporary contract in a fast growing multinational.