management assistant - etterbeek in Ixelles
Ixelles, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest
For our international client we are looking for a dynamic Management Assistant who will be responsible for various tasks, such as:
- Take a central role in the logistic and administrative tasks of the business unit for sales and marketing
- Provide logistic support to different teams
- Follow up all administrative procedures through the internal systems: contracts, purchase orders, suppliers, payments, delegates event planning, promotional material creation and distribution,...)
- Be a key driver in meetings for logistics setting, welcoming visitors, distribution of the agenda, meeting minutes and follow up of action
- Ensure accurate drafting, translation and layout of documents
- Work in close cooperation with the legal team for a final review to be 100% compliance with all compliance policies and procedures.
- Coordinate participation to congresses
- Support team members with logistic requests
- Follow up of service providers
- Play a central role in enabling team work and collaborative/inclusive culture within the team
- Are you very fluent in Dutch, French and English?
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in an administrative position where you gained experience in similar tasks as above mentioned.
- You have preferably also a degree in Office Management
- You can work autonomously, have a service-minded attitude, good organizational skills and like to take initiatives. Next to that, you have a positive mind-set and a flexible working attitude.
The client is proposing a long term contract together with an interesting salary package.
You can start as soon as possible and you will be working in an international environment where a work/life balance is applicable.