tresory assistant in Haren
tempo-team is looking for a Administrative Assistant for the tresory department
Is an intergovernmental organisation with 41 States, committed to building, together with its partners, a Single European Sky that will deliver the air traffic management (ATM) performance required for the twenty-first century and beyond.
Your main tasks:
- The jobholder will allocate daily the incoming payments from our 66 bank accounts to both of our accounting systems. This should be achieved the latest by 11 a.m. each day to facilitate the Collection staff in performing their duties efficiently and in a timely manner.
- He/she will perform accounting transactions and handle accounting processes and will be asked to produce statistics and reports addressed to member States and airspace users.
- He/she will be required to produce reports in WORD and EXCEL addressed to member States and the airlines alike mainly through e-mails.
- Due to the short training period we are offering, (+- 2 weeks), and the need for the successful candidate to adapt quickly to the Accounting Section's activities, the he/she should have proven professional experience of an accounting information system in an accounting function.
- Good knowledge of the Windows package (especially EXCEL) is essential.
- Highly motivated and ability to learn as demonstrated by higher education degree and experience in office organisation and or business management.
- Basic knowledge of the aviation domain and of other activities of the Agency would be an advantage.
- Flexible, mature with a keen sense of initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team that is result-driven, always ready to change and customer focus.
- The candidate must have a good command of English and French. Additional languages would be an advantage.