Randstad are hosting a live chat, powered by Brazen, on the 3rd of May. You can connect one-on-one with Randstad Australia managers, directors and the talent team and have the opportunity to find out more about opportunities available and life at Randstad. The event is online, so all you need is a computer or your mobile device and an internet connection. Click here to register: http://tiny.cc/wearerandstad
Practice Leader- Randstad HR Consultant
Would you be interested in building a practice within one of the world’s largest HR services businesses? Do you appreciate how psychometric assessment can inform the design and delivery of a range of talent management programs from talent sourcing through to executive development?
If you are looking to take ownership of a stable practice and take a growth mindset, we have the structure, support and agility to help you succeed.
We are a growing practice within Randstad and are looking for a skilled business builder with a background in organisational psychology to manage a highly regarded talent assessment business which is a key contributor to the success of the HR consulting team. You will lead a dynamic, driven and engaged team of psychologists who provide world-class assessment and measurement services to clients from various industries.
We think someone who is a strategic thinker with a strong motivation to raise HR Consulting’s profile both externally and internally will be very successful in this role.
In terms of the nuts and bolts of the role:
- Lead the acquisition of new business;
- Drive the development of services, offerings, alliances and partnerships to support the growth of the Talent Assessment and Measurement Practice;
- Management of delivery and profitability across a diverse range of assessment, and measurement projects;
- Contribute to building the profile of Randstad HR Consulting as a thought leader in talent management.
- Key account management including driving the growth of these accounts;
- Contributing as a senior member within the broader HR Consulting and Randstad business;
- Coach and develop a team of organisational psychologists, assessment, leadership and consulting specialists; and
What we think you will need to bring to the role:
- A desire to own and grow a practice;
- Strong experience in managing and leading a team of experienced professionals;
- Demonstrated deep, broad assessment and consulting experience;
- Ability to deliver high-quality services at senior and executive levels;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the acquisition of new business leads and the growth of existing accounts; and
- A track record in taking the lead in developing and growing strong business relationships with senior stakeholders.
Given the type of work we do, the role does require you to be an AHPRA registered psychologist with organisational psychology endorsement or experience.
If you would like to apply, please forward a brief CV and a 1-page cover-letter outlining how your experience and capabilities will drive growth in our practice to firstname.lastname@example.org