About HR Partners
Your new organisation is an iconic Australian brand firmly embedded in the HR culture and community of Australia. With offices across the eastern seaboard, HR Partners is renowned for their premium service and reputation for putting values at the core of everything they do. HR Partners will be celebrating 20 years of success in recruiting in the Human Resources space next year, and are delighted to be recruiting an additional staff member to our Brisbane operations.
About the job
HR Partners are looking for an ambitious Resourcer / Associate Consultant to work alongside one of our Senior Consultants in an established, warm hybrid recruitment desk. With a well-established team and a comprehensive database of clients and candidates, you will be off to a great start in your new employer. You will be surrounded by a supportive, friendly team of professionals and will work across a range of vertical industry markets. HR Partners – a Randstad company has an enviable list of ASX listed businesses and SME’s that hold preferred supplier relationships with us.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist Senior Consultant in developing innovative recruitment campaigns
- Create talent pools and sourcing through social media and targeted recruitment campaigns
- Reviewing applications, screening and reference checking
- Preparing resumes for client submission
- Proactively sourcing of the best talent within the HR industry
- Ensure database integrity at all times
- Promote successful referral programs
- Regular contact with candidates to discuss opportunities and career aspirations
- Working as part of the team to generate activity and hit targets
- Candidate onboarding activities
- Undertake various duties supporting a high-performance team
- Assist in event management for HR Networking event
What do we offer
This is your opportunity get the best of both worlds! You would be joining a premium boutique brand that is unique for being part of a large global firm in Randstad. You will enjoy the flexibility and quality focus of a mid-sized boutique but enjoy the scope and scale enabled by being part of a global enterprise. Some of these benefits include cutting edge technology and innovation, rewards and recognition programs, employee benefits, global career opportunities and a fun, lively, sociable culture.
As part of your new role, you will undertake a fully structured induction and training program including e-learning, workshops, peer mentoring and on-the-job coaching. You will be supported every step of the way to give you every opportunity to develop yourself and to be successful in your career. You will also be part of the HR community and attend regular networking events for your own development and candidate pipelining opportunity.
To be considered for this role you will have drive and determination. You will be outcome focussed and would have held a role as a recruiter or a similar role in the past. You will be ambitious, confident, resilient and career-driven. Superior communication and negotiation skills are essential as will your ability to work well in a team environment. Tertiary qualifications are preferred.
To apply for this position please use the link provided, or for a confidential discussion, please contact: Tim Newham, GM Queensland +61 7 30313291