trainee technologies recruiter – melbourne cbd in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Randstad are hosting a live chat, powered by Brazen, on the 3rd of May. You can connect one-on-one with Randstad Australia managers, directors and the talent team and have the opportunity to find out more about opportunities available and life at Randstad. The event is online, so all you need is a computer or your mobile device and an internet connection. Click here to register: http://tiny.cc/wearerandstad
Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Junior Recruiter here in our Melbourne office is the right recruitment job for you. Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
About the team
At Randstad Technologies in Melbourne, our team of IT Recruiters have helped thousands of candidates find rewarding IT jobs with businesses ranging from high-tech start-ups to Government departments to SME’s and Fortune 100 corporations across the whole of Victoria. Based upon our Technologies reputation in the Melbourne IT market, clients rely on Randstad's capabilities in information technology to strengthen their competitive positions. Randstad provides our talented candidates the freedom to choose the technologies and markets they want to work with – we provide contract and permanent opportunities.
The role of a Randstad Junior Technologies Recruiter is very fast paced and challenging. You will:
- Join a very successful team of Account Managers assisting them to find the best candidates within the IT market in Melbourne and across Victoria.
- Be required to source the best IT candidates for our clients within government, banking and finance and commercial industries
- Carry out daily tasks that consist of posting adverts, mining the database, boolean searches, shortlisting and interviewing candidates as well as administrative duties
- Gain exposure to candidates and clients during interviews and visits
- Possess a real interest in the world of business and IT, how it works, what makes it tick and therefore naturally seek out where the opportunities are for qualified candidates.
- Learn the full end to end recruitment process, which will include sales KPI’s to build a profitable portfolio of clients in a specialist industry
- Manage client and candidate relationships
What will we offer you?
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, formal workshop based training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- Career development with the aim of becoming a Recruitment Consultant within 12–18 months
- Access to our global brand, marketing materials and thought leadership research – setting you up for success
- Established teams, client base and customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- Onsite Managers and Team Leaders to guide you
- Your own personal development plan to map your growth and progression within the organisation
- Work as part of a fun, passionate energetic team of subject matter experts.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a sales, business development or recruitment environment
- Previous experience working within a KPI driven environment
- Highly motivated, career and achievement driven, business savvy individuals
- People who want to work in a high energy sales environment who possess exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- A great attitude, a willingness to work hard, enthusiasm and an ability to work well within a team
- Individuals seeking a challenge or career change
- Resilience and dedication – this role can be repetitive and demands candidates with a strong willpower to not give up!
- Previous experience within an IT environment is desirable however not essential
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
Salary range & benefits
It's no secret: we're high achievers. We push ourselves and each other, because we want the best for each other. We want to be challenged and pushed to achieve great things. For us, it's about outperforming even our own expectations to deliver exceptional results for our clients and our teams. You will be eligible for commission. We also offer great rewards and incentives, regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program. If you want to inquire about the salary range, please call Susan Matthews for a discussion.
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join Richard and his team in Melbourne.
sales and recruitment