c++ visualization developer in Western Suburbs Perth
Western Suburbs Perth, Western Australia
We are looking for a Specialist - Visualisation to provide technical leadership, architecting and to direct the development of next generation visualisation, simulation and Human Machine Interfaces tools that will support organization's vision.
What you will be doing
- Providing technical leadership, direction, oversight and mentoring to offshore development teams in the development of real-time C++ visualisation software that support viewing information contained within and associated with Company's Automation and Information systems;
- Developing Proof of Concept software components that establish the viability and utility of new and novel 3D visualisations that support better situational awareness within a mining environment, and which support the increasing use of autonomous technologies and equipment in organization's mines worldwide.
- Offshoring Proof of Concept solutions successfully to development teams in order to allow them to be developed into mature products;
- Working with the Mine Automation group to refine and update an integrated system architecture and interfaces for future mining systems so that they will continue to support new visualisation tools and techniques as they are developed;
- Supporting the engagement with company's research partners to ensure the research is aligned with the Mine Of The FutureTM vision.
- Supporting the Principal Advisor - Automation in updating and developing Concepts of Operation, user requirements and system requirements for new geological analysis and equipment performance capabilities whilst identifying the technologies or solutions that will address those requirements;
About the Manager/ Team
The culture of the team is hardworking and very client focused. High achieving employees are always recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Knowledge of portable C++ software development
- Detailed knowledge and experience using modern 3D visualisation toolkits, technologies and APIs (such as OpenGL 3.2 and above, shader development, Unity/Unigine engines, etc)
- A strong software development background in both Linux and Windows environments.
Take your career to the next level and apply now!
Interested with the role? Apply within for more information.
At Randstad we take data privacy seriously. For us to help you find a suitable job, we need you to send us certain personal information, including your contact information, education and relevant work experience. When you send us this information, we will assume you consent to our using it to help you find a job.
We will always ask you first before sharing your information with potential employers.