Randstad is proud to have become the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and is focused on people, then being a Recruiter here in our Parramatta office is the right recruitment job for you.
Our efforts in the area of sustainability as a professional services provider have been recognized by our inclusion in the 2015 Dow Jones. Looking back at our local operational performance - significant progress has been made across Australia; our revenue increased and our eleven different divisions grew at or above the market.
Randstad’s Accounting Division is dedicated to providing temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to Australia’s diverse industry sectors and customer base - from large multinational companies, to small medium enterprises and the public sector.
Reporting to the Group Director, the primary purpose of the role is to manage a successful team of 3 along with managing a billing desk. You be will be working with a close knit management group to define your external market to drive growth and investment as well as coach and mentor a team of consultants to achieve their professional goals.
Working across Western Sydney, the portfolio of clients range in Commercial and Government where you will be utilising your strong partnering skills to help develop on existing business.
Demonstrating strong growth, Randstad will continue to invest in this team where the successful Manager will have strong input and autonomy to drive the team along with managing a high performing desk.
With dedication in client focus, strategic planning, team coaching, training and business steering you will continue the outstanding performance of this team into 2017 and beyond. Our culture is about driving highest levels of performance through a hands on management style that offers structure and support to consultants, and ensures each team member has a professional development plan.
You will be results driven to achieve targets, be passionate about coaching and mentoring the team and have the ability to continuously improve the performance. You will have previous management experience in the recruitment industry and a hunger for success!
In addition to the above you will need;
- Previous experience working as a Manager/Team Leader who has run a successful desk
- Strong Business Development skills to expand business network
- Demonstrated experience in creating pricing & tender opportunities
- Management of all business activities including P& L’s
- Building and maintaining strong ongoing relationships with existing clientele and look for areas to increase business share
- Preparation of monthly management reports
What we will offer you;
- A competitive salary with a uncapped commission structure
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Additional incentives and rewards
- You will be supported by an experienced team who is dedicated to delivering outstanding performance
For a confidential discussion about this position please call Nick Eldson Group Director Randstad on 0412425 813