Chat directly to our managers and directors
Randstad is hosting a live chat, powered by Brazen, on the 3rd of May. You can chat directly with Randstad Australia managers, directors and the talent team and have the opportunity to find out more about opportunities available and life at Randstad. The event is online, so all you need is a computer or your mobile device and an internet connection. Click here to register: http://tiny.cc/wearerandstad
Randstad’s highly regarded talent management division is seeking a passionate, driven and proactive professional to work across the delivery and growth of a key portfolio of accounts. You will be a strategic thinker with a strong motivation to raise HR Consulting’s profile both internally and externally. At your disposal will be a terrific portfolio of world leading assessment tools and programmes that can transform the businesses of our clients. In addition, you will have an excellent team to support you and a fantastically varied day to day job across all industry groups.
The role offers:
- Opportunity to work within a dynamic and successful team of Consultants, Organisational Psychologists and HR Professionals.
- The opportunity to promote and deliver a comprehensive portfolio of talent management services and products including organisational development, assessment, leadership, engagement and HR consulting services.
- You will be operating in a role that will allow you to work on project delivery with a focus on psychometric assessment, job analysis and success profiling, assessment centre design and delivery, leader assessment and development, strategy development, workshop facilitation and individual coaching.
Key priorities in your new role will include:
- Management of delivery and profitability of projects across a portfolio of client accounts;
- Key Account Management including driving the growth of these accounts;
- Sourcing and acquisition of new business;
- Contributing as a senior member within the broader HR Consulting and Randstad business, including promotion of all consulting services; and
- Contribute to building the profile of HR Consulting.
What we need:
- Demonstrated consulting and talent management experience.
- Knowledge of the principles underpinning selection and talent management initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years experience working with psychometrics for selection and development.
- Desire to provide outstanding relationship management for clients.
- Desire to be part of a great team culture.
- Willingness to travel interstate in the delivery of projects as required.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of assessment and talent management experience with the ability to deliver high quality HR consulting services to a wide range of clientele. Formal qualifications in organisational psychology are desired; however, individuals with strong experience specifically in the areas of assessment, development and talent management are encouraged to apply.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an organisation that embraces a culture of success. To apply please send your most recent resume to Diana Tartaglia at email@example.com