team coordinator - supporting a team of 3 in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Chat directly to our managers and directors
Randstad is hosting a live chat, powered by Brazen, on the 3rd of May. You can chat directly with Randstad Australia managers, directors and the talent team and have the opportunity to find out more about opportunities available and life at Randstad. The event is online, so all you need is a computer or your mobile device and an internet connection. Click here to register: http://tiny.cc/wearerandstad
Randstad is proudly the second largest HR services provider in the world thanks to our reputation for service excellence and the fact that we're built on recommendations. We genuinely provide end-to-end HR solutions for our wide range of clients. If you are looking for a company who prides itself on giving each and every employee a career and truly recognise efforts and achievements, then being a Recruiter here in our Sydney office is the right recruitment job for you.
Randstad has innovative and state of the art recruitment tools and systems to make your life as a perm consultant easier. Join an experienced team that is hungry to succeed and truly value a strong, dynamic and collaborative team culture. At Randstad we are always looking for innovative ways to optimize our processes. Technology with a human touch is what differentiates Randstad from our competitors.
About the team and the job
The central delivery team is a newly scoped team that started up just 4 months ago. The focus of our team is on delivering to different key accounts in Randstad that have been identified as priority clients from a business growth and retention perspective and increasing market share. At the moment we are focusing on government, across both NSW and Victoria.
They core team focus on filling as many jobs as quickly as possible across a variety of professional and staffing roles.
These accounts are heavily reliant on their own technology (Cnet and Fieldglass) and systems which require a central approach and focus, and therefore we need a coordinator that coordinates that the business and central delivery team are ahead of our competitors, who also deal with the same technology.
We are looking for an excellent coordinator who thrives on solving problems, has a great eye for detail, is meticulous in working within strict processes and timelines. This role will ensure we are delivering on the right quality level and delivering to our clients in the best way possible. You should be the person who wants to make sure that every candidates that starts for Randstad has our standard level of quality, and you are the spin in the web that ensure all internal stakeholders are up to date about what is needed for their roles and clients.
Your daily duties and tasks include:
- Monitoring a shared inbox, distributing jobs and updates throughout the business in a timely fashion (working against predetermined service level agreements)
- Taking care of our quality level of delivery. For example, candidate files- ensuring relevant documents are collected, valid and in place before candidate’s start assignments
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process from an administrative aspect
- Navigate and work with various software and technological tools (Fieldglass and Cnet)
- Providing ad hoc administration support to the team, which could also include candidate screening and sourcing.
As the ‘perfect’ candidate for this role, you will have:
- You are a keen problem solver and can adapt to different situations, that may come up in this varied administration role for a newly scoped team. You perceive every problem as a challenge with a possible solution!
- Strong time management, multitasking and prioritization skills (people know you for your structured approach, and organising skills)
- A great eye for detail and are meticulous in adherence to client processes
- Preferable: A proven track record in a related administration/coordination support role
- You are suited to work in a fast-paced, high-volume recruitment environment
- You are proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Someone who is able to work through daily problems and challenges with focus, determination and a “can do” mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment and deal with internal stakeholders
- Easily handles ambiguity and a start up environment
If this profile suits you, we will offer you a position in a energetic, small and fun team, where teamwork is key and growth will be the KEY word. We try to approach problems differently, and would love to have you joining our journey to growth this team in the upcoming year!
Click on the apply button if you are ready to join our team in Sydney. Not ready to apply just yet, or you have some questions first? Call Iris Appello, Manager of Enterprise Solutions 02 8215 1029 for a confidential discussion.
fieldglass, coordinator, curiousity, admin, delivery