Main job responsibilities:
- Assist with marketing manager to plan and implements integrated brand communication campaigns, and monitors actual results against plan and budget to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Direct agencies on brand communication and creative development to maximize brand equity.
- Partners with cross functions to ensure marketing activities are well executed.
- Work with media team to oversee media investment to ensure cost-effectively.
- Work with channel marketing team for effective channel promotion and good product presence.
- Understand research to identify customers' purchasing requirements, motivation and expected performance.
- Prepares brand reports/inputs for marketing manager and senior management to review and analyse.
Competency/ Personality Requirement：
- Strong data analysis skill and communication skills
- Interested with the beer business and have the eagerness to learn
- Familiar with brand marketing & operation
- Achieves results through both solo and teamwork