Overall purpose of the job
To assist Management on the financial management of KLCL Group, specifically
a) Group financial and management reporting
b) Group treasury activities including cash management and reporting
c) Such other tasks as assigned by superior
a) Coordinate the annual budgeting process for KLCL Group.
b) Provide accurate rolling forecasts and projections to provide status of progress vs. budgets.
c) Manage the monthly budget reports and variance analysis to drive timely management and operational decisions.
2. Financial and Management Reporting
a) Ensure all financial records are kept in accordance with China, Singapore or relevant international Financial Reporting Standards.
b) Manage the audit process to ensure that all accounting and audit issues are resolved timely.
3. Treasury and Tax Function
a) Effectively control intercompany transactions, corporate tax and manage implications on SAFE and Tax requirements.
b) Monitor the liquidity of the Group .
4. Other Responsibilities
a) Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1. Good team player with “Can-Do” attitude.
2. Sound business acumen.
3. Good inter-personal skills and able to communicate clearly.
4. Good ability of managing internal/external customer relationships.
5. Critical thinking & sound decision making.
6. Speak up and create new way to do things.
7. Honest, dependable, collaborative and show strong ownership, entrepreneurial drive.
8. Passionate, result-oriented and seeking for long-term development.
Qualification and experience required
1. Bachelor degree or above or equivalent with major in Finance, Accountancy.
2. At least 5 years finance related working experience in a large corporate firm/accounting firm.
3. Conversant in preparing consolidation using Hyperion software.
4. Experience in treasury matters including liaison with banks.
5. At least 2 years of working experience in real estate industry will be an advantage.
6. Good command of English. (both written and spoken)