1. Initiate and lead relevant regional projects to further develop BSH’s position in Greater China.
2. Manage the growth of existing business: regional expansion, channel and customer strategy.
3. Analyze and evaluate new business opportunities: new channels, business fields, feasibility studies.
4. Support the department head with preparation of key meetings and presentations of top management .
5. Disciplinary management of team members as well as functional management of members in Hong Kong and Taiwan.
1. Mater degree or above, major in business administration, marketing are preferred.
2. 8 years above. Strategy, Consulting or Marketing background would be preferred.
3. 5 years project management experience, with successful project design and implementation before.
4. International, multi-cultural experience, overseas education background preferred.
5, Strong communication capabilities.
6. Fluent English in both speaking and writing.