JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION
Position Title: Consumer Insight Manager
Reports to: Marketing Director
Leads research projects based on the analysis of market trend and customer/ consumer insight to provides professional advice and suggestions to external customer and internal commercial team
Bringing consumer preferred innovative and value added products to existing and new markets so that maintaining and continuously improving the company’s competitive position.
Consumer/Market Insight Management
To define, execute and manage all research projects, including desk researches, quantitative and qualitative researches, market intelligence reports and consumer/market trends reports.
To maintain the business intelligence, market information, concept pool and the related database.
To deliver tailored, specific and relevant consumer/product related presentations to external customers
To develops and maintain good business relationship with current customers from the marketing function, focus on strategic customers and building long-term business relationship.
To support commercial team to explore business opportunities in new customer base, new industry segments and new product portfolio.
Facilitate innovation in the organization
To lead ideation session to deliver creative ideas/concepts to generate innovative solutions internally and externally.
To support the implementation of the global initiatives (e.g: innovation, Health & Nutrition…)
Education and Experience:
· At least 7+ year experience as a marketing research position including at least 5 years as the project leader role in research house or FMCG company
· Working experience in food company is a plus
· Working experience in consultant or advertising companies is a plus
· University graduate or above
· Customer Orientation - Ability to identify customer needs and business opportunity
· Good team spirit inter and extra department to deliver share business goal
· Strong data sense and good analytical skills
Creative, innovative and willing to learn
· Good communication/ presentation skill, business management & analytical skills.
· Good English speaking/writing skills.
· Good command of Microsoft offices.
· Proactive and enthusiastic, self-motivated