1. Work out material requirements planning for long term based on rolling forecast.
2. Check production capacity, drive response from suppliers, and make proposals depending.
3. Run MRP or MRP-tool weekly, and check result aligned with real practice.
4. Release schedules to suppliers and get confirmed by both sides on delivery.
5. Follow up delivery from suppliers until goods arrival in the plant.
6. Work with production planner on material availability for short and long period.
7. Control inventory level to achieve stock turns target.
8. Prepare monthly/weekly inventory report and provide analysis.
9. Participate in new ERP system introduction on parameters setting of materials.
1. Bachelor degree in mechanical Engineering, logistics management or related.
2. At least 8 years logistics experience with manufacturing enterprise background.
3. Good understanding in material planning, esp. good practice of planning of oversea suppliers.
4. Good communication skills to negotiation skills.
5. Fluent in English and good PC skills.