?Manage overall warehouse daily operation including material receiving, stocking, releasing etc., makes sure physical parts match with system record.
Inventory management, make sure inventory accuracy with high control in warehouse team; Lead regular physical counting process and keep the stock accuracy; Supports on inventory control, provides feedback to GIS MRP/Management according to material moving status.
Responsibility for warehouse team and the related objectives, planning, optimization and control of the result to increase the warehouse productivity.
Initiate and maintain documentations of GIS warehouse processes, procedures and policies. Conduct regular reviews, establish practical measurements to monitor proper execution of these processes, procedures and policies. Develop and track metrics of key performance on regular basis.
Manage all wareshouse relative operations to be in full compliance with corporate Safety, Health and Environmental and compliance requirements.
Develop and implement the warehouse and the related strategies accordig to the company objectives.
Evaluate team member performance and define people development plan. Other tasks assigned by GIS logistic manager.
At least 5 years experience in manufacturing enterprise, at the same or similar working scope regarding logistic management. (with experience of wareshose management, material planning is preferred)
At least 2 year experience of people management.
1) Bachelor degree or above.
2. Profound knowledge in wareshouse management and logistics.
3. Good communication skills in English.(oral and written)
4. Familiar with operating ERP system.(SAP will be preferred).
5. Good skills in team management, leadership with open mind, team work spirit, coaching skills with patience, hard working with passions, target oriented, etc.