?ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
1) Operate a switchboard and receive visitors so that all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
2) Receive and correctly route incoming and outgoing telephone calls at a switchboard or multi-line phone and maintain long distance call logs. Take and distribute accurate messages. Greet visitors and determine the nature of their visit; issue visitor passes and maintain visitor logs; alert appropriate party of visitor arrival or direct visitors to appropriate office, department or employee.
3) Respond to routine inquiries from internal or external sources
4) Perform miscellaneous administrative activities such as organising and distributing mail, receiving and sending courier packages, printing name card, preparing office supplies.
5) Coordinate internal and external meetings so that they run smoothly. This may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available, for example equipment, food, and drinks.
6) Manage the appointments and schedules of staff in the unit supported and make travel arrangements to make best use of their time.
7) Project support (if needed).
8) Other ad hoc admin related working contents
Education教育背景: Bachelor degree
Experience 经验: Professional experiences required:
? At least 1 year working experience or relevant role in MNCs
Language skills语言: Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Computer skills 电脑: Solid Office software skills
? Good team player with open mindset;
? Good communication skills
? Detail oriented & quick learner
? Service oriented mind set
? Ownership to the job and to the company development