Summary of position:
The position is responsible to perform the transactional activities in T&E in accordance with RA standards, policies and procedures. It is expected the position holder works on assignments that are routine in nature, requiring limited judgment. Has little or no role in decision-making.
KPI (Key Performance Indicator):
Deal with T&E related process including process report, month end closing and some reporting
· Processes reimbursement of Travel and Entertainment business
· Monitors transactions for policy compliance.
· Keep documentation of policies and procedures updated of the assigned areas
· Handling some reporting and related issue
· Communicate with internal customers or/and employee for issue resolution and/or escalate to supervisor if cannot be solved in time.
· Perform Month end closing and accrual for T&E
Key Competency Requirement / Work Experience
· College above Degree in Accounting or related fields, or university degree in any other discipline but with a keen aptitude for accounting BS degree in accounting or related fields.
· 1 year experience of working in MNCs or shared services is a plus
· Fluent English in conversation and writing
· Detailed – oriented and careful
· Good communication skill and team spirit
· Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
Key Internal Stakeholders:
· Country Finance representatives
· Counterpart in other regions