1. Working with R&D team to lead testing multiple versions of software.
2. Implement test functions: test plans, test protocols, test environment setup, defect tracking, test report. Test categories may include function testing, smoke test, regression test, stress test, performance test, etc.
3. Test resource planning and allocation.
4. Software quality status evaluation and provide timely report.
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
1. Good understanding of software development, test and release processes
2. Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
3. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Familiar with one or some of tools listed here:
ii. QA Complete
5. Familiar with IEC 62304 medical device software development guidance.
6. Medical device software testing experience is a plus.