1. Lead the EE HW specification defines.
2. Response for Schematic design
3. Response for evaluate the PCB layout
4. Response for PCBA prototype build and engineering evaluation.
5. Generate the HW related Documents based on the quality system requirements.
6. Expert with either Verilog or VHDL, Xilinx ISE tool, experience >3 years
7. Arithmetic operation with Verilog or VHDL: +, -, x, binary complementary
8. Familiar with FPGA-based SPI and other serial connections
9. Familiar with FPGA clock, PLL, and timing analysis
Knowledge, skills and abilities required:
1. Strong knowledge on EE HW design includes MCU, MPU circuit design.
2. Strong knowledge one the EMC design.
3. Familiar with FPGA coding.
4. Good understanding of electrical systems, test and related processes.
5. Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
6. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Familiar with medical device is preferred.