?1. Domestic Transportation Management for Products and raw material- Transpiration management, incl. planning, execution and monitoring, using SAP TM or manual
- Solve the problems in daily operation and coordinate internally with other departments in the company and externally with customer and LSP to provide good service to internal/external customer with cost control
- Logistics expense verification, payment application
- Logistics Service Provider (LSP) performance (KPI) management, incl. Non-conformity recording and handling
- Insurance claim for transportation damages and losses
- Others, e.g.: work with Logistics Procurement to select right LSP
2. Be Door-to Door accountable for outbound transport operations, working with the CSO and 3rd party service providers to mitigate the risk of shipment/delivery delays.
- Monitor and make the necessary decisions to ensure timely delivery, in full, complete documentation and no complaints
- Leverage Daily Performance Meeting to highlight risks and seek directions
- Provide summarized D2D surface delays averted on a weekly basis
- Obtain timely and accurate shipment/ delivery statuses
3. Quality Management, Governmental Regulation and TDS Adherence
- Monitor changes of transportation related regulations from related authorities and ensure timely reflection to working procedure and instructions
- Ensure transportation fully adhered to government regulations, ISO procedures / processes / working instructions and TDS requirements.
- Organize transportation safety training, lead Truck & Cargo security check, and manage the utilization of LSP owned trucks.
4. Continuous Improvement
- Identify and analyze drawbacks / risks and work out feasible solutions
- Co-ordinate in team work with other functional units, optimize & customize services of domestic transportation for BUs
? Education: College degree or above in international trade, logistics, supply chain or related discipline
? Working Experience: About 1 or 2 years working experience in logistics or supply chain; Working experience in chemical industry preferred
? Technical & Professional Knowledge: Good capability in written and verbal English and Mandarin; Skillful in software of excel, word and PowerPoint; Experience in SAP operation preferred
Shuttle bus & Lunch