1. Give support to project team work as needed. Including: Logistic support to project meeting and face to face meetings with Health Authority, daily dossier stamping, printing and binding etc..
2. Assistant in budget control, manage 3rd party vendor purchasing and payment for activities.
3. Give routine administration for department head.
4. Execute daily operation compliance with SoPs/ICC/ACC/NVS code/NP4.
1. Bachelor degree or above level
2. Good spoken and written English and Mandarin
3. A minimum 1-2 years of working experience in administrative work, operation management and project management in pharmaceuticals industry is preferred.
4. Has experiences of working and communication with cross-functions people or foreign people
5. Have good skills on software application and database.