We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
* Identify & approach suitable merchants in the Pearl River Delta region for the credit card to be accepted;
* When the credit card is accepted, a particular benefit or privelege will be provided;
* The merchant offer will need to be 'digitalised' and hosted on the China credit card APP, so the job holder will manage the system integration between HSBC and the merchant partner;
* The job holder will be responsible for co-ordinating all the merchant partner offers into the China credit card APP to ensure cardholder user consistency and experience.
* Job holder will negotiate with the merchant the specific benefit/privelege, and drive the negotiation through to the successful conclusion of a signed contract;
* Job holder will maintain the relationship with the merchant to ensure a consistent cardholder experience is provided;
* On-going monitoring & reporting of the merchant effectiveness will be conducted back to senior management.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor Degree or above;
* More than 3 years working experience in the credit card industry;
* Proven merchant sales management experience is critical;
* Ability to interface with external client ensure all merchant offers are digitalised on the Credit card APP;
* Detailed knowledge of the PRD merchants landscape is key;
* Strong and proven negotiation & client management experience is required;
* Strong presentation skills, and comfortable using ppt and excel is needed;
* Good level of English language ability.