Assistant FP&A Manager
Financial Planning and Analysis
Functional reporting to
About the position:
Principal job responsibilities:
· Being the finance partner to E-Commerce team, the candidate is to provide in-depth financial analysis of E-platform business performance.
· Responsible for E-Commerce and wholesale business P&L monthly closing, rolling FCST and Budget.
· Assist on retail channel financial analysis and planning.
· Review OPEX report and check in monthly schedule for variance with FCST and remaining with budget, and delivery the information with budget owner.
· Review with merchandising team inventory situation for wholesales partner and agree on sell in plan on regular basis.
· Review and comment product mix from ASP and ACP perspective.
· Investment proposal for new project.
Other ad hoc.
Qualifications & Experience:
· +8 years related working experience from retail or FMCG industries.
· Good skill in using Excel, PPT and other office tools.
· Good communication skill
· Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.