In this role, you will:
- HML BD Manager holds accountability of driving the HML EBF performance within the city to cooperate with HML sales team to ensure the HML target achievement and delivery of satisfactory HML sales & service quality.
- He/she needs to lead HML BD team in developer relationship development, sales communication arrangement and cross referral opportunity exploration to support new HML acquisition.
- Meanwhile he/she leads HML BD team to proactively acquire new HML cases from EBF on-site sales activity.
- He/she should ensure the team members well equipped with the knowledge of HML product, credit polity and process by providing sufficient training, and closely monitor the HML end-to-end process so as to ensure the improvement of customerexperience level and strengthened market competitiveness.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachor degree or above;
- at least 3 years' experience in retail banking with good understanding of related products and procedures;
- good mobility and strong commitment to work;
- outstanding communication and influencing skills;
- sound oral and written English is a plus.