This is an individual contributor and plays a key role in developing business analysis, reporting and and insights supporting business performance management and decision making. This role needs to have a strong understanding of the retail business, marketing, CRM and have strong data and analytical skills.
The main responsibility is to provide regular business analysis and updates of business performance, key metrics, as well as driving adhoc projects supporting the retail, marketing, CRM, other business functions and senior management.
The candidate should exhibit critical thinking, analytical and effective written and verbal communication skills.
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor Degree from a top tier university, in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or similar domain.
· Proficiency in both Chinese and English, most reports are expected to be delivered in English
· Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in consulting, business analysis or market research
· Domain knowledge in Retail, Marketing and passion in applying science in these domain
· Strong analytical skills and proficiency in using Business Intelligence tool, statistical or data mining techniques, and advanced in Excel
· A fast learner and a self starter
· Attention to details
· Proficiency in both Chinese and English