Position Title: CAE Engineer
? Perform the CAE tasks in the application and research projects.
? Analyze and report the CAE calculation results.
? Responsible for the quality of the models.
? Define and prepare the Virtual DVP.
? Develop load case scenarios in collaboration with the Test and Validation department.
? Conduct correlation activities, documentation and results assessment.
? Production of standard documents
? Responsible for the CAE data archive process.
· Good knowledge of FEA theory, applied mathematics, numerical mathematics and applied mechanics. Experience on fatigue analysis or testing will be a big plus.
· Familiar with Abaqus, Nastran and Hypermesh, Pamcrash and LS-Dyna will be a plus.
· Good spoken and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
· Familiar with MS-Office.
· Good presentation skills.
· Preferred to have product knowledge of Steering system.
· Preferred to have working experience in an automotive company.
Education and Experience:
Educational: Mechanical or automotive engineering Bachelor degree or above. Education background on NVH will be preferred.
Experience: Willing to learn; good interpersonal and communication skills.