?Sales Manager Semiconductor
In this challenging role you create a strategic plan of action to develop business within China to grow
and develop existing accounts, together with generating new business. You explore the market for
new business and introduce new services / products in China.
Your responsibilities lies on the sales results (turnover & margins), the overall sales process and the
account/market development within China.
By a firm understanding of company engineering, manufacturing and logistical capabilities, as a
partner of the customer, you building a relation to customized solutions.
Internally you keep your stakeholders informed about the proceedings and possible needs for support
and work together with diverse experts within our organization.
Within this role, based in Shanghai, you report directly to the General Manager of Xycarb Ceramics
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering Degree, combined with further sales & marketing studies;
- Proven track record (> 8 years) sales or business development and key account management
related to the Semiconductor industries;
- With in-depth knowledge of thin-film & plasma etching processes and technologies, the solid
business relationship with key semiconductor manufacturers and wafer houses will be a plus.
- Exceptional relationship building skills, business wise and creative problem solving ability;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Result driven, can-do attitude and reliable;
- Verbal and written command of Chinese and English;
- Willing to travel > 50% of time;
- A high-tech environment with an ambitious worldwide market leading company;
- Dedicated, specialized team where collaboration is key. Our staff is our strength!
- Open atmosphere in a professional, constructive working environment;
- A challenging position that offers plenty of opportunities for development.