Managing multiple projects of xxxx. Completely own the relationship between xxxx Shenzhen and its dedicated portfolios. the candidate is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships through pro-active and personable interactions. Success in the role requires
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Extensive experience in a Service Delivery role. - Proven experiences to lead a large delivery team.
- Strong Experience in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies ( at least 10 years or above).
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies
– ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Tenacious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with public sector clients (specifically with commercial involvement).
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Ability to create wow / delighter moments with customers.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving.
- Build strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate IT Shenzhen/IT HK support teams to deliver within agreed timescales.
- Schedule development, testing and maintenance to ensure appropriate quality checks