- Build up Innovation and Best Practice process with key elements which include idea generation, idea categorization, business case, implementation plan, project delivered, routine and visibility.
- Initializing and planning projects, developing project cost structure, tracking and reporting project deliverables, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools and ensuring projects are completed on time, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Facilitating effective communication and working relationships within the transition team, other directors, Client team, and 3rd party suppliers/interfaces
- Minimum University Degree
- 8 years management experience
- Experience in change management would be beneficial
- Good business acumen with ability to synthesise creative solutions and consulting capability