- Act as UORM of Country Finance and assist Financial Controller (Finance FORM) to promote the culture of risk awareness and minimize operational risk within Finance.
- Assist Financial Controller to implement updates on FCP, Operational Risk policy and procedures and other financial/operational risk related policies.
- Oversee period end GL closing. Monitor GL reconciliations and ensure timely declaration and escalation.
- Supervise Financial Control activities performed onshore and offshore by FSSC to ensure issues are timely identified and addressed.
- Manage the risk in Accounts Payable processing and Fixed Asset Management. Improve the process efficiency where possible.
- Provide expert advice to cost centre/account owners on interpretation and implementation of FCP requirements.
- Lead country team to join finance system projects and ensure financial control activities are timely updated to be effective in new system environment.
- Support Group audit/peer review and actively follow up on issues highlighted.
- 8-10 years of working experience in banking sector, Big 4 accounting firm experience is preferred;
- Self-motivator, willing to work under pressure;
- result oriented, strong sense of risk and strong will of getting issues solved.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
- Sound change management skills;
- Good command of both oral and written English and Mandarin