English Trainer (Full-Time/Part-Time)
1. Communicate with staffs in English and teach them the native way of speaking English;
2. Frequently organize activities such as English workshop or English Corner for staffs;
3. Track staffs’ learning progress through daily communication, and etc.
4. Improve staffs' written English in Business level;
5. Type of students: 300- 600 members in customers' service team with elementary working proficiency of English.
Desired Skills and Expertise：
1. English as his/her mother tongue, demonstrable command of spoken and written English;
2. A Bachelor's Degree plus TEFL, ESL, or TESOL certificate holder are preferred ;
3. Intermediate Mandarin or Cantonese is a big plus;
4. The ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
5. Presentable, lively, good affinity and good service consciousness.